Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the most beautiful silence never heard

I went to the eye doctor yesterday. I was long overdue to get my eyes checked since it had been nearly 9 years since I last had my eyes checked. My left eye hasn't changed in 9 years, where as my right eye has gotten weaker. I ordered 2 pairs of glasses, because 1-The were buy one get one half off and 2-My uncle is my eye doctor, so I get a sweet discount. My sexy specs should arrive in a few weeks. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty pumped!

Aside from that, it's just same 'ole, same 'ole. I have 3 weeks of Winter classes left, and Summer classes start in 5 weeks. Is it weird that I really like going to college? My professor, who calls me "a keeper" gave me the opportunity to do a performance "piece" at University of Michigan next month, and get college credit for it. I was honestly surprised that she thought I was "good enough" to represent my school, and her as a professor. I told her I'd do it, but instead of paying for the credit, I'm doing it for the fun of it. Is that weird?

Back to the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment