Tuesday, April 28, 2009

CDGA

Took my last final of Winter semester tonight. I have 6 days off, then Spring/Summer classes start.

I really enjoyed this past semester. I had friends in every class, my professors were great, and I learned a lot.

Tomorrow I'm cleaning the kitchen from floor to ceiling. (I've been putting it off for about two weeks now.) Then I am going to get a hair cut, and going for a long ass bike ride. (I might incorporate the two.)

My neighbor's have like 6 kids, (in a 3 bedroom townhouse) and one of their bedroom windows is about 6 feet from where I'm sitting right now. They like to yell all hours of the night, leave Blue Bunny Ice Cream wrappers in front of our townhouse, and generally just be assholes (i.e.: kids).

One positive thing about them is that if someone is blaring music at 2am, when I'm trying to write, I can count on them opening their window, and yelling, "Turn that shit down! I'm trying to sleep!"

Good Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment